The Annapurna circuit trek is an extraordinary trek, still one of the world's best in terms of culture and environmental diversity. Even though the roads are being construting Annapurna Circuit trek provides you dramatic changes in landscape, culture and climate. Following a careful acclimatization program, we head north-west over the 5400 meter Thorung La (pass) and descend steeply down to the sacred shrine of Muktinath in the Mustang district. The trek ends with your flight from Jomsom to Pokhara
Included: · 12 nights in tea house/Lodge while on trek,
· 13 breakfasts, 12 lunches, 12 dinners,
· Local Bus Transfer to Beshisahar
· Trekking crew, guide and porter/s and their foods, accommodation, equipments.
· Domestic Flight tickets and Airport taxes Not included: · Any transport from pokhara after finishing of trek
· Client's personal expenses (such as laundry, phone calls, cigarettes, bar bills/soft/hot drinks /mineral water, extra snacks on the way etc).
· Clients personal items such as medications, clothing and equipment (sleeping bag and down jacket could be rented in Kathmandu).
· Hot showers and attached bathrooms; should these be available in the teahouses and should the lodge owner charges extra for these.
· Comprehensive travel insurance that covers emergency evacuation from remote mountain locations as well as the standard cover like trip cancellation, lost baggage etc.
· Any unforeseen expenses due to delays or diversions due to events outside the operators control, for example landslides or strikes.
All other expenses not stated as included in the above
· Experience one of the highest passes of 5416 m
· Be amazed with diversification of landscape from greenery to the dry rain shadow
· Get to know the Semi-Tibetan Buddhist culture
· Stunning mountain views.
Day 1: Drive from Kathmandu to Syange
You leave in the morning for about 8 hours scenic bus drive to Syange'. Its a black topped and bumpy road which takes us to syange. You might need to change the bus at Besisahar depending on the road condition Driving time: approx. 7-8 hours Heights: Kathmandu 1350m, Syange 1100m Overnight: In teahouse
Please make extra table lines if more days are needed!
Day 2: Syange to Tal
After breakfast we continue our trek following the dusty road for about 2 hours to chamje and after crossing over the bridge we head up hill walking following the trekking trail to Tal. Enjoy the natural water fall and stay overnight in tal. Trekking time: approx.4-5 hours Heights: Tal 1700m Overnight in tea house.
Day 3: Tal to Thanchok
We continue our trekking trail after breakfast for about an hour and we hit the dusty road again for about two hours to Danaque. On the way we could see view of Mt. Manaslu. After Danque we avoid the dusty road and walk steep up hill through forest to Timang for about 1 hrs from where we could have nice view over mountain. After having lunch we follow the road again to Thanchok. Thanchok is a big Gurung village and we could also see nice mountain view from here. Trekking time: approx. 5-6 hours Heights: Thanchok2500m Overnight in tea house.
Day 4: Thanchok to Pisang
We follow the road again throw the pine trees all the way to Chame. Chame, the administrative centre of the Manang district. It is a large village packed with small shops and tea-houses, an army post and a large school. From here we follow the marshyangdi river all the way to pisang from where you could have nice view of Mountain.You could enjoy the Buddhist cultural here.
Trekking time: approx. 6-7 hours Heights: Pisang3200m Overnight in tea house.
Day 5: Pisang to Nawal
After breakfast we head up hill to upper pisang where you could see nice monastery and super
view of Mt. Annapurna II and III, Gangapurna, Lamjunghimal and others. After here we continue our trek throw pipe forest and climb steep up hill for about an hour to gharu and level walk from here takes us to Nawal. Nawal is a big village with lots of mane wall. Nice view of mountain could be seen from here as well. Trekking time: approx.4- 5 hours Heights: Nawal 3600m Overnight in tea house.